Sutle Refund Policy
Last updated - August 25, 2022
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking the Downgrade to Hobby button in your account's plan and billing settings.
- In the case of cancellation through emailing email@example.com, the cancellation will only be acknowledged once an approval email has been received.
- When canceling a monthly subscription, all future charges associated with future months of your subscription will be canceled.
- When canceling a yearly subscription, all future charges associated with future months of your subscription will be canceled and refunded. (e.g. User subscribed for 1 year on Jan 1, 2022, then they canceled their subscription on April 23, 2022. The user will receive a refund for the unused months of May - Dec 2022. For the current month of cancellation, since more than 7 days have passed since April 1, the billing date for that month, they will not be refunded for the month of April 2022).
- You will not receive a refund for the very month of your cancellation if more than 7 days have passed when your subscription has become effective. (e.g. User subscribed to a monthly subscription on Jan 1, 2022, then canceled on March 3, 2022. They will receive a refund for March 2022 since only 2 days have passed since the billing date which is March 1, 2022).
To request a refund you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds are only applicable for then-current monthly and yearly subscriptions. You will not receive a refund for monthly and yearly subscription that has passed.
- For monthly subscriptions, you can receive a refund for that current month if not more than 7 days has passed when your subscription has become effective.
- For yearly subscriptions, non-used future months in your subscription will be refunded to you.
- Refunds are credited to the bank or card you used in paying the subscription. For processing your refund request, we take up to 3 business days from the date we receive a refund request. Refunds might take up to 14 business days depending on the third-party payment gateway's refund processing. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this Refund Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of August 25, 2022