sutle.ioCreate your own
path to learning
Sutle is a platform for saving and organizing online resources into a directed learning path. It helps you to save resources you found useful online, and craft your own learning path that you can share with others.Start learning for free
No credit card required.
We're currently in beta version.Sutle Beta · A Fresh Redesign
Sutle provides you the tools you need to navigate and learn from the web.
Personalize your learning by organizing online resources into a directed learning path that caters to your needs as a learner.
Sutle allows you to save all the resources you find online in one place, make them easy to search through and share with the rest of the world.
Subscribe to co-learners
See what your co-learners are consuming/creating by getting updates on resources they've bookmarked and learning paths they've created.
Fork / Branch Out
Remix existing learning paths and make it your own. Reorder and customize it, sharing your own version of the path.
Don't let bookmarks be untouched and buried for who knows how long. With Sutle, we give you daily unread bookmarks in your feed.
Organize your bookmarks not only by tags, but also by putting them in collections.
No need to go to sutle.io, easily bookmark websites with a tap using a browser extension.
You don't have to be alone in creating a learning path. Collaborate with your co-learners in sharing what works.
Sutle is my, @jorenrui's, pet side project. I got tons of things I wanna do like learning path reviews, trying out RSS, organizations, and the like. All for stuff that will help not only me but we leaners in navigating knowledge from the web.
No need to pay to start learning. Account plans unlock additional features.
All the basics you need to start learning. Get started for free.
- Your own profile showcasing your saved resources and created learning paths.
- Follow fellow users.
- Unlimited bookmarks/resources.
- Unlimited creation of public learning paths.
- Create up to 15 path items in a learning path.
- Enroll in learning paths and track your progress.
- Fork/branch out from learning paths.
- Basic support.
For hobbyist and professionals who want to do more with Sutle.
- Everything included in the free plan, plus...
- Pro badge next to your name.
- Unlimited creation of private learning paths.
- No limits in adding path items in a learning path.
- Unlimited creation of collections for bookmarks/resources.
- Priority support.
Plans for the future and beyond
- Creating paid learning paths.
- Add collaborators in a learning paths.
- Share learning paths only to selected users for them to see and enroll.
- Permanent Library of Resources.
Premium (Sneak Peak)
For those who want to use Sutle for teaching professionally. Starts at:
- Everything included in the pro plan, plus..
- Premium priority support.
Plans for the future and beyond
- Create teams/organizations.
- Discussion for learning paths.
- Create communities.
- Resource content creation for learning paths.
- Student and progress insights for learning paths.
Frequently asked questions
If you didn't find what you're looking for, you can ask and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, you can also email us if you want to share some testimonials in using Sutle.
- What are 'learning paths'?
- It is a directed path of resources from the web. Think of it as a curriculum where the lessons points to a web page on the internet.
- What are 'resources' and 'sources'?
- Resources are website pages or links (ex. sutle.io/blog/some-blog-name) while sources are the domain or the host of a website (ex. sutle.io).
- Do I need a credit card to get started?
- No, you can start learning with the free plan. No need to enter your credit card information.
- Will Sutle have a mobile support and browser extension?
- We have plans on creating a browser extension for Sutle. For the mobile app, it still depends on how Sutle will fare in the future with its paid users.
- What are the future plans for Sutle?
- We envision Sutle as a tool users can use for self-learning or possibly home education.
- How do I support Sutle?
- Availing the pro plan is one way of supporting Sutle. You can also donate money at buymeacoffee.com/jorenrui which will help in the Sutle costs. Alternatively, you can help us build trust and send us testimonials at email@example.com
- How to delete my account?
- You can request an account deletion at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deleting your account is irreversible and will delete your created learning paths, saved bookmarks and data related to your account. What will not be deleted are forked/branched out of your created learning paths because they are a copy and customized version of your publicly shared learning path and is now owned by a different user. Moreover, public/paid learning paths with enrolled users will not be deleted. However, we will not show your name for the undeleted learning paths. In the future, we will make exporting and deleting data easier with a click of a button.
- What is the tech stack?
- Sutle is built using NextJS, TailwindCSS, TypeScript, Radix-UI, Rails, Redis, and PostgreSQL. We use Railway and Vercel for deployment. For emails, we use Postmark.
- How Sutle is being funded?
- Currently, Sutle is being self-funded and developed by Joeylene (jorenrui). Onboarding paid users will help in domain, hosting, and development costs. As more paid users get onboarded, it will make more features accessible to free users. But as of now, Joeylene is working on a full-time job to fund her personal projects. Moreover, we have no plans to take in investors as of the moment.
- Why did you build Sutle?
- Wanting to learn TypeGraphQL and create my first side project after college, I decided to build Sutle v1, remembering my struggles in learning web development online. But later on, I realized that I want to turn it into something that can help with learning. Thus redesigning and rewriting it with NextJS, TailwindCSS and Rails, I built a Sutle v2 with an intent to make it a lifelong project.
- What will happen if Sutle will be discontinued in the future?
- Sutle is a lifelong personal project of jorenrui. As long as she earns money from her full-time job and there are enough paid users, it will always be alive. If ever we need to file for bankruptcy, we might limit onboarding new users, open-source the software, and enable users to export their data. Also we'll start looking into making Sutle self-hosted.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get news and major updates regarding Sutle. In the future, we're planning to share top resources and learning paths.